5.15.2011

NOT one of those lazy weekends

Saturday involved lots and lots and lots and lots of journalism (not all the good kind, more of the sucky it-has-to-be-done-but-it-sucks kind).

Today I got up at 6 (yes, on a Sunday blehh) to write a feature article before I went with Andrea to the Kettle Valley Train - it's the remaining 10km of track from the CPR in the region (from 1912) and although it was mostly little children (they played banjo and sang the alphabet over and over) I enjoyed the view and I just plugged in to my iPod.

Afterwords Andrea and I grabbed coffee at our favourite, Bliss Bakery, before we went for a hike. Yes, a hike. It's not good times. I mean, it wasn't when we started  (for me at least, I know Andrea was in bird heaven) but then it picked up and it wound up being pretty amazing (some good views).

Anyhow, here are a crapload of nature photos for your viewing pleasure (or not)... PHOTOS

Now I am off to catch up on some summer school, clean my room and sleep (sleep still eludes me and that makes me very, very grumpy).

Five days until I am in Victoria with Granny and Nat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment