5.04.2011

Taking control

Endless hours of nothing/wasted time = unhappy Jane.

Today, I did something about it.

Yup, it's true.

After a morning of writing briefs, doing rewrites and interviewing the mayor of West Kelowna for a story, Andrea and I went for an extended lunch walk (having a beach, boardwalk and mountains right next to work is just wonderful).

The morning was a bit unfortunate (I partially broke (and then fixed) a phone), but this afternoon I finally started to get into my game (about time). I'm a little more excited about work now.

I volunteered myself for assignments on the HST changes in B.C. and pitched a well-received story about Atheist ads gone missing (stay-tuned for more deets) in Kelowna.

More to come,
Jane

PS blisters are getting marginally better, so I am marginally happier

No comments:

Post a Comment